- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Sweet & Cute Coffee Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a 9x13 pan with foil.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Brown butter in medium saucepan over medium heat (melt and cook, whisking occasionally, until brown flecks appear - about 10 minutes). Remove from heat and whisk in brown sugar and Coffee Syrup. Let cool about 5 minutes, whisk in eggs one at a time, then add vanilla.
- Whisk butter mixture into flour mixture, fold in chocolate chips and then spread batter into 9x13 pan.
- Bake until lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Set pan on rack and let cool completely. Lift blondies out of pan. Frost or glaze if desired, then cut into squares and enjoy!
- Store in sealed container.
These blondies can be made even better with a frosting, glaze or caramel sauce drizzle.
This recipe was created from a modification to Maple-Walnut Blondies recipe from The Food Network